Hello everyone! Welcome to our first Maximize Your Month Link-up. I’m super excited to be co-hosting this link-up with Esther, Lindsay, Mariah, and Shannon. We figured this would be a great way for us to build a community and support each other in our goals. I hope you’ll join us for this monthly link-up.
Thoughts/updates this months:
- I went to Caltech for the first time for a friend’s wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. One of my favorite part was when the bride and groom was giving thanks to their parents during the ceremony. The groom did a formal Korean bow to his parents, which was really touching.
- Training started for me! Last week was my first time teaching in front of students and I felt a bit mayhem. It was definitely an emotional roller coaster for me.
- I’m sure you’ve heard that the Supreme Court ruled same-sex marriage a right. What a historical moment. The timing was just perfect, right before pride weekend. It’s a bit disappointing though to hear people twittering that they want to move out of the US because of this ruling.
Last month’s goals:
- Complete month 6 of #365DaysOfTruth plan. I’m 9 days behind :/
- Pass the calculus test. I won’t find out until next week. Pray for me!
- Read one book this month. Haven’t done this yet :/
- Workout once a week. Does leading a fitness class count?
- Blog once a week. This obviously did not happen. I seriously do not have anytime to myself this month :/
Turn in my homework assignment on time.Yes! Completed! Spend below the new calculated budget.Yes! Done!
This month’s goals:
- Complete month 7 of #365DaysOfTruth plan.
- Turn in 3 of my homework assignments on time.
- Blog once a week.
- Workout once a week.
- Learn how to play kakuro puzzle.
<div align="center"><a href="http://shoutingchow.com/maximize-your-month-link-up-july-2015-goals" title="Maximize Your Month Goal Setting Blogging Community"><img src="https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wz5KYtUZUrgWk-q209Get3JY78VjVMRTcHa85pNOUXM=w300-h107-no" alt="Maximize Your Month" style="border:none;" /></a></div>