Hi hi! Welcome to Maximize Your Month Link-up. I’m co-hosting this link-up with Esther, Lindsay, Mariah, and Shannon. This link-up is for us to build a community and support each other in our goals. If you have any goals for this month, please add it to the link-up below.
Thoughts/updates this month:
- Sorry for being so MIA on my blog. I lived in the dorms for the past 6 weeks and just completed my summer training and moved back home. Teaching is definitely a lot harder than I expected. I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster and actually cried a couple of times. I was lesson planning and taking an online class so I didn’t have as much time to work on my blog as I would have liked. Hopefully I’ll have more time to work on this now!
- There’s so many changes that need to be made in the American education system but I think that deserve a separate post. So more on that later!
- Hearing Yeomni Park’s story is a great reminder that we shouldn’t take the everyday freedom we have for granted. It’s hard to imagine to live somewhere where the government controls everything you do, especially right now in this modern world. She’s a reminder that there are still people in North Korea that needs our help. She mentioned there is three ways we can help North Korean: 1. educate yourself so you can help raise awareness about human crisis in North Korea. 2. help and support North Korean refugees who are trying to escape to freedom. 3. petition China on repatriation.
- This article just confirmed my assumption that TSA is a waste of taxpayer’s dollars.
Last month’s goals:
- Complete month 7 of #365DaysOfTruth plan. I’m still reading month 7 :'(
Turn in 3 of my homework assignments on time.Completed!
- Blog once a week. Nope
- Workout once a week. Nope
Learn how to play kakuro puzzle.Yes! Taught my students how to play this
This month’s goals:
- Prepare for my first two weeks of school.
- Learn all my student’s name.
- Blog once a week.
- Workout once a week.