If you have ever been to Seoul, then you know it’s the beauty mecca of the world with its 10+ beauty steps every morning and night. The NYT ran an article on how beauty-focused South Korea is. It’s no wonder that they come up with some of the best beauty products in the world.
It can be daunting with so many beauty products on the market. It’s hard to know where to start. Lucky for you, I love researching and learning about different products. Maybe you will be able to find some of your favorites among mine.
One of my favorite products right now is Caolion’s beauty masks.
- Deep cleans and removes whiteheads and blackheads
- Has a “steaming effect” – you’ll feel heat on your face when you put the mask on!
- When you rub the mask on your face, it can get somewhat hot and uncomfortable
- Can get messy since the mask is black
- This opens your pores so I would recommend the Pore Minimizing Pack to close them, which means 2 masks in one night.
- Tightens up your pores
- Increase firmness and elasticity
- Cools down your skin – works great after the Blackhead Steam Pore Pack
- It can be a 2 step mask process
- The ingredients listed are not all natural
I would recommend these two products as long as you don’t mind the unnatural ingredients listed. I like that the “steam” from the Blackhead Steam Pore Pack really helps open up your pores. I think this feature is unique. I haven’t used many other masks with this effect. Also, after using both masks, I love that my face is super soft and and more pores are clean!