Thank you for visiting and welcome to my blog! My name is Hsiao-Ting (pronounced “shouting”), hence the blog name. Since a lot of people always have a hard time pronouncing my name, I thought why not name my blog how it sounds phonetically?
This blog will mostly focus on what I love: God, food, travel, beauty products, and new experiences.
7 Random facts about Hsiao-Ting
- I was born in Taiwan and lived on a farm. I had a dog and monkey that was friends with each other. They used to walk me to the school bus stop in the morning and would be there in the afternoon to walk me back home.
- I moved to the states when I was five years old. Despite being raised in the states since I was five, I still have a “fobby” accent.
- My kindergarten teacher thought my name was too hard to pronounced so she gave me an “American” name. But whenever she called me by my new name, I never responded so I ended up sticking to my Chinese name.
- I lived in Atlanta, Boston, Palo Alto, New York City, and now San Francisco.
- I’m allergic to cheese and anything creamy (like Alfredo sauce) but I can eat yogurt and ice cream.
- I have a weakness for good coffee, tea, and boba tea.
- I was reborn on November 2007 and have never been happier to have found God.