Happy new year everyone!
Every year seems to fly by in a blink. One great thing about a year coming to an end is being able to reflect on the past year and be hopeful for the new year. It’s been one year since I started this blog and I’ve learned so much. Thank you for joining me for this journey and taking the time to read my posts. Y’all are the best!
Most visited beauty posts
Most visited travel posts
Favorite 3 beauty products (This was hard for me to narrow down but if I bought the product more than once, than it qualified as my top beauty favorite.)
- Eltamd UV Clear SPF 46
- La Bella Figura Daily Element Defense Face Oil
- 80 Acres Body Balm in Verde
- Honorable mention: Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey Active 16+ (Even though most people use honey to eat, I love using this to wash my face in the morning especially when I’m breaking out.)
Favorite 3 tasting menu restaurants
Favorite 3 books I read
- The Smartest Kids in the World: And How They Got That Way
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma
- Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
- Honorable mention: Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
Favorite 3 movies I watched
Excited to take on 2015 with y’all!
What are some of your favorites of 2014?